Laticrete Glass Tile Adhesive Mortar is a water mixed, non-sag, polymer fortified adhesive thinset mortar that is specifically formulated for use in glass tile applications. Glass Tile Adhesive Mortar has great workability and produces an ultra white finish that enhances the look of glass mosaics, glass tile, and most any translucent tile or stone. In addition to containing Microban® antimicrobial protection, Laticrete Glass Tile Adhesive is GREENGUARD certified for low VOC and can be used with porcelain or ceramic tile.
Laticrete Glass Tile Adhesive is designed for interior, exterior, and submerged installations of all types of glass tiles over concrete, exterior glue plywood (interior, dry areas only), and a variety of other substrates.
- Consistent, ultra white color across the entire application area
- Optimal bond strength with minimal shrinkage
- Single component with no admix needed, just add water
- Superior non-sag performance
- Smooth and creamy consistency
- Equipped with Microban
- GREENGUARD certified
- Exceeds ANSI A118.4 and ANSI A118.11 bond strength requirements when mixed with water
|Warranty:||Limited Warranty Upon Manufacturer Inspection|