Laticrete Hydro Ban Quick Cure is a rapid, thin, liquid applied ready-to-use waterproofing membrane that is ANSI A118.10 Compliant. Featuring wet-cure technology, this allows curing even in humid, cold and damp environments. Quick Cure allows for flood testing within 30 minutes allowing contractors to install a shower system all in one day. Designed for both commercial and residential tile installations. Suited for interior substrates, Quick Cure creates a continuous waterproofing barrier with outstanding adhesion. It bonds directly to metal, PVC, stainless steel and ABS drain assemblies.
Features & Benefits:
- Can be used in humid, cold and damp environments.
- Allows for flood testing in 30 min. at 70°F (21°C) or higher¥
- Allows for crack isolation up to 1/16” when applied at 30 mils thick, anything over will require the use of fabric within any cove, corner, movement joint and other areas of transition
- Bonds directly to metal, PVC and ABS plumbing fixtures only
- Thin; only 0.012" (0.3 mm) thick when cured
- “Heavy Service” rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627-18 Robinson Floor Test)
- Exceeds ANSI A118.10
- Exceptionally rapid cure time for quicker time to tile
- No solvents and non-flammable
- Install tile, brick and stone directly onto membrane
- Eco-friendly, Low VOC
- For gaps 1/16" (1.5 mm) or more see DS 670.5
1 Gallon (3.8 L) Pail
|Warranty:||Limited Warranty Upon Manufacturer Inspection|