LATICRETE Hydro Ban Pre-Sloped Shower Pans are a component of the expanded Laticrete Hydro Ban line of products that allow for high quality rapid shower installations. Constructed of lightweight high-density expanded polystyrene, the LATICRETE Hydro Ban PreSloped Shower Pan comes with a factory installed drain/waste line connection, is 100% waterproof, and ready-to-tile.
Suggested Materials: Circular saw for field modification, LATICRETE polymer fortified thin-set, 1/2" x 1/2" (12mm x 12mm) notched trowel for installing the LATICRETE Hydro Ban Pre-Sloped Shower Pan, PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) or ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) cleaner and solvent for waste line connection. LATICRETE Hydro Ban Adhesive & Sealant and caulk gun to apply sealant in the LATICRETE Hydro Ban Pre-Sloped Shower Pan rabbet joint.
- Pre-sloped ready to tile pan eliminates need for traditional mud bed installations
- Lightweight and durable. Easy to transport and handle during installation
- Factory installed, code approved waterproofing meets ANSI A118.10 requirements
- Factory installed drain assembly
- Can quickly and easily be modified to size on site
- Code approved, Meets IAPMO-PS- 46
- Component of LATICRETE Lifetime Warranty*. Single source responsibility.
- Works in conjunction with LATICRETE tile and stone installation materials * See DS 230.99 for complete warranty information.
- Interior use only.
- Industrial, commercial and residential bathrooms where a pre-sloped shower is required.
- Stalled gang showers.
- Pet showers.
- Exterior glue plywood *
- Cement backer board **
- OSB or Advantech
* Interior use only
** Consult cement backer board manufacturer for specific installation recommendations.
PackagingCenter Drains48" x 48" (122 cm x 122 cm) ABS36" x 60" (91 cm x 152 cm) ABS36" x 48" (91 cm x 122 cm) ABS48" x 60" (122 cm x 152 cm) ABS
Off Center Drain38" x 66" (96 cm x 168 cm) ABS
Each pre-sloped shower pan is packaged with one LATICRETE Hydro Ban Pre-Sloped Shower Pan and one LATICRETE Hydro Ban Preformed Curb. All pans are available with either an PVC or ABS drain connection. When ordering a LATICRETE Hydro Ban Pre-Sloped Shower Pan check with local code official to determine whether a PVC or ABS drain connection is required. Most areas in the United States will require a PVC drain connection except California, and some areas in bordering states, which will require an ABS drain connection. Shelf Life Factory sealed containers of this product are guaranteed to be of first quality for Five (5) years if stored at temperatures >32°F (0°C) and <110°F (43°C).
- Adhesives/mastics, mortars and grouts for ceramic tile, pavers, brick and stone are not replacements for waterproofing membranes. When a waterproofing membrane is required, use LATICRETE Hydro Ban.
- Note: Surfaces must be structurally sound, stable and rigid enough to support ceramic/stone tile, thin brick and similar finishes. Substrate deflection under all live, dead and impact loads, including concentrated loads, must not exceed L/360 for thin bed ceramic tile/brick installations or L/480 for thin bed stone installations and L/600 for all exterior veneer applications where L=span length.
- Do not expose unprotected LATICRETE Hydro Ban Pre-Sloped Shower Pan to sun or weather for more than 30 day
- Do not expose to rubber solvents or ketones.
- Must be covered with ceramic tile, stone, finish. Use protection board for temporary cover prior to finishing.
|36" x 48"||Download|
|36" x 60"||Download|
|38" x 66"||Download|
|48" x 48"||Download|
|48" x 60"||Download|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||35.00 - 50.00|
|Warranty:||Limited Warranty Upon Manufacturer Inspection|
|Size (L x W x H):||36" x 48" x 2" - 48" x 60" x 2"|