Laticrete Hydro Barrier Waterproof Membrane is a thin, load bearing, self curing liquid rubber polymer which can be easily applied to form a flexible seamless waterproof/anti-fracture membrane. Hydro Barrier can be used on interior and exterior, horizontal or vertical surfaces and is approved by IAPMO for use as shower pan liner.
Laticrete Hydro Barrier Waterproof Membrane features:
- Allows for flood testing in 24 hours.*
- Thin; only 0.020–0.030" (0.5–0.8 mm) thick when cured.
- Changes in color from a light blue to darker blue when cured.
- Anti-fracture protection of up to 1/8" (3 mm) over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks.
- “Extra Heavy Service” rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test).
- Exceeds ANSI A118.10 and A118.12.
- IAPMO approved containing Microban® antimicrobial product protection.
- Fast curing; allows foot traffic in 4–6 hours @ 70°F (21°C), 50% RH.
- Lighter color for ease of inspection.
- Safe—no solvents and non-flammable.
- Install tile, brick and stone directly onto membrane.
* When cured 70°F (21°C) or higher at 50% RH lower temperature at higher RH will require long cure times.
|Warranty:||Limited Warranty Upon Manufacturer Inspection|