Laticrete 254 Platinum Thin-set Mortar is the ultimate one-step, polymer-fortified thin-set mortar that provides unsurpassed strength, far exceeding all ANSI A118.4 and ANSI A118.11 strength requirements. Ideal for interior and exterior applications on virtually all substrates and applications, even pools, fountains and facades. Increases your productivity with long open time, allowing flexibility on the jobsite that results in fast, accurate installations.
This easy to trowel mortar assures proper coverage on both the substrates and the veneer as well as less fatigue for the installer. No need to worry with porcelain tile, even in the most difficult projects. The exceptional bond strength and easy workability of LATICRETE 254 Platinum makes this multipurpose the ultimate adhesive for difficult to bond porcelain tiles as well as glass mosaics and large format glass. Inhibits the growth of stain-causing mold and mildew in substrates with Microban antimicrobial protection.
Mixing Approximately 5.5 quarts (5.2 L) water per bag.
- Ideal for thin porcelain tile and thin porcelain tile panels
- Equipped with anti-microbial technology.
- Conforms to ISO 13007-1 with a classification of C2TES1P1.
- Ultimate adhesion for porcelain and glass tiles.
- Incredible bond to exterior glue plywood and concrete*.
- Superior for exterior and submerged applications.
- High shear bond strength.
- Smooth creamy formula.
- 25 Year System Warranty**.
- 1/4" x 1/4" (6 mm x 6 mm) notched trowel 80 – 95 ft2 / 7.4 – 8.8 m2
- 1/4" x 3/8" (6 mm x 9 mm) notched trowel 60 – 70 ft2 / 5.6 – 6.5 m2
- 1/2" x 1/2" (12 mm x 12 mm) notched trowel 40 – 45 ft2 / 3.7 – 4.2 m2
|Net Weight (lbs.):||50.00|
|Warranty:||Limited Warranty Upon Manufacturer Inspection|