The Makita 7-1/4" Framing Blade (D-45989) is ideal for use in most general construction cutting applications. It quickly cuts through rough framing lumber, plywood, OSB, and engineered lumber. The ATAF (alternate top alternate face) tooth design and expertly tensioned plate make for precise cuts.
- ATAF (Alternate Top and Alternate Face) Tooth Design for precision cutting
- Fully hardened and expertly tensioned plate for true cuts
- Ultra-thin kerf carbide-tipped design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss
- Large expansion slots for reduced noise and vibration
- Laser cut heat vents engineered to dissipate heat
- Ideal for general construction applications, including fast, efficient ripping and crosscutting.
|Size (L x W x H):||7‑1/4" x 7‑1/4" x .047"|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||0.59|
|Blade Type:||Segmented Rim|
|Wet or Dry:||Dry Only|