The Makita 9565CV Angle Grinder is an industry standard grinder that excels as a stone polishing tool when used with 5" diamond dry or sandpaper polishing pads. The variable speed control allows speeds as low as 2800 RPM's which is perfect for dry polishing stone.
This durable tool is designed for flexibility. it is suitable for use with polishing discs, metal grinding cups and discs, as well as 4 1/2" diamond saw blades. It weighs a touch over 5 lbs, and the 12 amp motor utilizes a super joint system and soft start feature to help operators deal with all that power.
- Super Joint System (SJS) technology helps prevent gear damage caused by accidental wheel binding
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Powerful 12.0 AMP motor for increased output power in a more compact tool (5.2 lbs.)
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Larger and improved carbon brush material for longer tool life
- "Tool-less" wheel guard adjustment for easy clamping
|In the Box:||
|Warranty:||One Year Parts and Labor|
|Arbor Size:||5/8" x 11 UNC|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||5.20|
|No Load Speed (rpm):||2,800 - 10,500|
|Size (L x W x H):||15" x 5" x 5"|
2 Customer Reviews
- the only grinder I use
This is a great tool. We use it for cutting granite and it works just great. Our last one was used back to back and lasted for several years before it gave up on me.
- Works well.
I get a lot of use out of this Makita grinder. I like the fact that is a variable speed and is strong enough for the uses I have. I wish it was a little shorter.