The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion battery charges faster and works longer than standard lithium-ion batteries, giving you and your cordless tools unmatched performance and productivity to take on the most demanding applications. The Makita 3.0 Ah battery has a category-leading charge time of only 30 minutes, so it spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries resist self-discharge so they’re ready for use even after long periods of storage.
The Makita Rapid Optimum Charger (sold separately) is a smart-charging system that communicates with the battery during the charging process to monitor current, voltage and temperature. This advanced charging technology helps optimize battery life and deliver a faster charge. In addition, the Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster and more efficient charging, even in hot weather conditions.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created STAR Protection Computer Controls™. STAR Protection is communication technology that allows the tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. Makita, the innovation leader in cordless tool technology, has the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V lithium-ion slide-style battery.
- Battery charges in only 30 minutes on the Makita Rapid Optimum Charger (sold separately)
- Compatible with all Makita 18V LXT® and 18V Compact cordless tools
- Battery delivers consistent power and run time in extreme temperatures, even in winter (-4°F/-20°C)
- STAR Protection Computer Controls™ allow the tool and battery to monitor conditions during use and exchange data in real time to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating
- The Makita Rapid Optimum Charger (sold separately) communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Impact-resistant outer case and shock-absorbing inner-liner are engineered to protect the battery
- Sixteen contact terminals maintain a constant connection with the tool to help prevent power loss or fluctuation, even during high-vibration applications
- Battery resists self-discharge and remains ready for use even after long periods of storage
- Makita 18V Lithium-Ion is the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery
- 3-year limited warranty
|Warranty:||3 Year Limited Warranty|