Makita is the innovation leader in brushless motor technology, and the XT248R Combo Kit provides two BL™ Brushless Motor solutions that deliver longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The XT248R includes a BL™ Brushless Motor Hammer Driver-Drill that delivers 530 in.lbs. of torque, and an Impact Driver that delivers 1,420 in.lbs. of torque. The XT248R is a solution for many drilling, hammer drilling, driving and fastening applications. The kit includes two 18V Compact 2.0Ah batteries that reach a full charge in only 25 minutes for less downtime and increased productivity.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion battery. The Makita 18V LXT® battery has the fastest charge time in its category, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Variable 2-speed 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (0-400 & 0-1,550 RPM) with BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 530 in.lbs. of Max Torque and weighs only 3.4 lbs. with battery
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level
- Hammer Driver-Drill features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-2,500 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) delivers 1,420 in.lbs. of Max Torque and weighs only 2.9 lbs. with battery
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B provides up to 50% more run time per charge*
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B reaches a full charge in 25 minutes or less
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B is compatible with 18V LXT® Tools
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan which cools the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
|In the Box:||
|Warranty:||3 Year Limited Warranty|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||7.30|
|Size (L x W x H):||5 13/64" x 19 19/64" x 12 51/64"|