Makita now makes what we believe to be the industry standard handheld wet polisher for stone fabricators with the PW5001C. This Makita Wet Polisher is extremely durable, lightweight and maneuverable. This 4" wet stone polisher is equally suited to stone fabricators or contractors when polishing stone edges on granite, marble and other stones in shop or on the jobsite.
The Makita PW5001C Wet Polisher features:
- Powerful 7.9 AMP motor with less weight (5.1 lbs.)
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Common fitting accepts the most popular water hose connections
- High power-to-weight ratio for reduced operator fatigue
- Housing cover protects the industrial die cast aluminum gear housing
- 3 holes at the spindle top evenly spread water to the pad and prevents the pad from clogging
- Overload switch to protect armature failure
- Includes a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) plug
Makita PW5001C Specs
- Polishing Disc:4"
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 2,000 - 4,000 RPM
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" - 11 UNC
- AMPS: 7.9
- Overall Length: 14-1/8"
- Net Weight: 5.1 lbs.
- Disc Size (in.): 4"
- Variable speed control dial: Yes
- GFCI plug: Yes
- Shipping Weight: 8.36 lbs.
|In the Box:||
|Warranty:||One Year Parts and Labor|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||5.10|
|Size (L x W x H):||5 1/2" x 16" x 6"|