The Makita 18V X2 LXT® Lithium-Ion (36V) Brushless Cordless 1/2 Gallon HEPA Filter Backpack Dry Vacuum (tool only) is a powerful and portable clean-up solution that eliminates extension cords that trail corded backpack vacuums. It's also a powerful and portable dust extraction solution for contractors that bridges the gap between low-capacity on-board dust extraction systems and larger capacity but less portable wheeled canister job site vacuums. The XCV05Z is ideal for cleaning crews, as well as for construction applications when used as part of a dust extraction system (tool connecting adapters sold separately).
The XCV05Z is powered by two 18V Lithium-Ion batteries (sold separately) for 36V power and performance but without leaving the 18V LXT® battery platform. The efficient BL™ Brushless Motor generates 53 CFM of suction and 28.5” of static water lift for fast clean-ups and improved dust extraction, with no cord to pull along or get in the way.
The XCV05Z weighs only 9.4 lbs. (with empty dust bag and two 18V 5.0Ah batteries, batteries sold separately) and has padded shoulder straps and waist belt with multiple adjustments for a comfortable fit. Cordless and compact, the push button power selection controller attaches to the waist belt of the harness for convenient operation, and the 39” flexible hose has a telescoping extension wand with 20” – 34” of additional reach. The efficient HEPA filter combined with the filter bag captures large, small and micro dust particulates, and the half-gallon dust collection container is easily removed for dust disposal. When using two 18V 5.0Ah batteries, users will get up to 90 minutes of continuous operation on low setting and 60 minutes on the high setting.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Powerful motor generates 53 CFM of suction power and 28.5" of water lift
- Up to 90 minutes of continuous operation on low setting and 60 minutes on high setting using two 18V LXT® 5.0Ah batteries BL1850B (batteries not included)
- Efficient two stage HEPA filtration system captures large, small and micro dust particulates extending the life of the main HEPA filter
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- Quiet operating sound level of 47 dB(A)
- Compact and lightweight design; weighs only 9.4 lbs. with batteries (batteries not included)
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Push button power selection controller for (high/low) operation; attaches to waist belt of the harness
- Built-in L.E.D. on the controller illuminates the work area
- 39" flexible hose for extended reach and comfort
- Telescoping extension wand provides 20" - 34" of additional reach
- Easy removal of dust collection container for convenient dust disposal and cleaning
- Padded shoulder straps and waist belt with multiple adjustments for improved fit
- Convenient and easy to replace disposable half-gallon filter dust bag
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Batteries and charger sold separately
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Air Flow Rate :53 CFM
- Static Water Lift :28.5"
- Battery :2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Continuous Use (max, in minutes) :60 min.
- HEPA filters available :Yes
- Working Sound Level :70 dB(A)
- Gross Container Size :.5 gal.
- Overall Length :14-3/4"
- Net Weight (with battery) :9.4 lbs.
- Power Type :Cordless
- Shipping Weight :10.4 lbs.
|Net Weight (lbs.):||9.4|