MasterHeat floor warming mats warm tile and stone floors in bathrooms, kitchens, entries, and sunrooms of any size and layout. All in floor warming mats have the "S-pattern" wire construction and produce 12 watts/sq.ft. The benefits are:
- The industry's first thin, open weave construction allows thin-set or self-leveling mortar to flow through the mat and easily bond with the underlying material. This one-step application adds only 1/8" thickness over normail tile installation.
- The industry's first single power lead construction makes mats easy to install and simpler to connect to the control.
- The industry's highest-quality heating wire using high-temperature insulation, tough urethane jacket and oxygen-free copper alloys for corrosion resistance, temperature resistance, abrasion resistance and longevity.
- The industry's first twin-wire construction creates ultra-low EMF.
- 120-VAC and 240-VAC models available for small residential to large commercial applications.
- The industry's only shielded and fully grounded 10-ft. power lead provides safety and jobsite durability. Power leads are color-coded for 120-VAC or 240-VAC.
This Kit Contains:
- 2' Wide MasterHeat in floor heating mat(s)
- MasterHeat 500850 Programmable Touchscreen Thermostat
- Loudmouth Installation Monitor
- Double-sided tape
Roll out the floor warming mat and hold in place with tape or staples. Pour a 1/4"-1/2" layer of self-leveling mortar over the mat and then cover it with the finished floor. Cut the white mesh between the in floor heating wires to make turns and to fill in odd-shaped areas. Install the mat(s) right up to the face of cabinets, but keep in floor heating mat(s) 3-6" away from walls and 4" away from the wax toilet ring.
120 Volt Mat Kits Size Chart
|Description||Quanity & Size of Mats||Order #||Amp Draw|
|10 s/f||(1)10 s/f Mat||81012491||1.0|
|15 s/f||(1)15 s/f Mat||81012492||1.5|
|20 s/f||(1)20 s/f Mat||81012493||2.0|
|25 s/f||(1)25 s/f Mat||81012494||2.5|
|30 s/f||(1)30 s/f Mat||81012495||3.0|
|35 s/f||(1)35 s/f Mat||81012496||3.5|
|40 s/f||(1)40 s/f Mat||81012497||4.0|
|45 s/f||(1)45 s/f Mat||81012498||4.5|
|50 s/f||(1)50 s/f Mat||81012499||5.0|
|60 s/f||(1)60 s/f Mat||81012500||6.0|
|70 s/f||(1)70 s/f Mat||81012501||7.0|
|80 s/f||(1)80 s/f Mat||81012502||8.0|
|90 s/f||(2)45 s/f Mats||81012503||9.0|
|100 s/f||(2)50 s/f Mats||81012504||10.0|
|110 s/f||(1)50 s/f Mat & (1)60 s/f Mat||81012505||11.0|
|120 s/f||(2)60 s/f Mats||81012506||12.0|
|130 s/f||(1)60 s/f Mat & (1)70 s/f Mat||81012507||13.0|
|140 s/f||(2)70 s/f Mats||81012508||14.0|
|150 s/f||(1)70 s/f Mat & (1)80 s/f Mat||81012509||15.0|
|In the Box:||
|SKU:||MH MAT KIT V|
|Size (L x W x H):||2' x 5' - 2' x 40'|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||8.0 - 27.0|