MasterHeat floor warming mats warm tile and stone floors in bathrooms, kitchens, entries, and sunrooms of any size and layout. All in floor warming mats have the "S-pattern" wire construction and produce 12 watts/sq.ft. The benefits are:
- The industry's first thin, open weave construction allows thin-set or self-leveling mortar to flow through the mat and easily bond with the underlying material. This one-step application adds only 1/8" thickness over normail tile installation.
- The industry's first single power lead construction makes mats easy to install and simpler to connect to the control.
- The industry's highest-quality heating wire using high-temperature insulation, tough urethane jacket and oxygen-free copper alloys for corrosion resistance, temperature resistance, abrasion resistance and longevity.
- The industry's first twin-wire construction creates ultra-low EMF.
- 120-VAC and 240-VAC models available for small residential to large commercial applications.
- The industry's only shielded and fully grounded 10-ft. power lead provides safety and jobsite durability. Power leads are color-coded for 120-VAC or 240-VAC.
This Kit Contains:
- 2' Wide MasterHeat in floor heating mat(s)
- MasterHeat 500875 WiFi Thermostat
- Loudmouth Installation Monitor
- Double-sided tape
Roll out the floor warming mat and hold in place with tape or staples. Pour a 1/4"-1/2" layer of self-leveling mortar over the mat and then cover it with the finished floor.Cut the white mesh between the in floor heating wires to make turns and to fill in odd-shaped areas. Install the mat(s) right up to the face of cabinets, but keep in floor heating mat(s) 3-6" away from walls and 4" away from the wax toilet ring.
120 Volt Mat Kits Size Chart
|Description||Quanity & Size of Mats||Order #||Amp Draw|
|10 s/f||(1)10 s/f Mat||81012491||1.0|
|15 s/f||(1)15 s/f Mat||81012492||1.5|
|20 s/f||(1)20 s/f Mat||81012493||2.0|
|25 s/f||(1)25 s/f Mat||81012494||2.5|
|30 s/f||(1)30 s/f Mat||81012495||3.0|
|35 s/f||(1)35 s/f Mat||81012496||3.5|
|40 s/f||(1)40 s/f Mat||81012497||4.0|
|45 s/f||(1)45 s/f Mat||81012498||4.5|
|50 s/f||(1)50 s/f Mat||81012499||5.0|
|60 s/f||(1)60 s/f Mat||81012500||6.0|
|70 s/f||(1)70 s/f Mat||81012501||7.0|
|80 s/f||(1)80 s/f Mat||81012502||8.0|
|90 s/f||(2)45 s/f Mats||81012503||9.0|
|100 s/f||(2)50 s/f Mats||81012504||10.0|
|110 s/f||(1)50 s/f Mat & (1)60 s/f Mat||81012505||11.0|
|120 s/f||(2)60 s/f Mats||81012506||12.0|
|130 s/f||(1)60 s/f Mat & (1)70 s/f Mat||81012507||13.0|
|140 s/f||(2)70 s/f Mats||81012508||14.0|
|150 s/f||(1)70 s/f Mat & (1)80 s/f Mat||81012509||15.0|
|In the Box:||
|SKU:||MH MAT KIT WIFI|
|Size (L x W x H):||2' x 5' - 2' x 40'|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||8.0 - 27.0|