The MK EZ Profiler makes profiling tile, granite, marble and limestone easy. It is highly portable and is designed to provide fabrication quality performance on any jobsite. There is a complete range of standard profile shapes available as accessories. Convenient access to the arbor shaft makes for easy profile tool changes. The adjustable head allows profiling materials up to 1-1/4” thick. The MK EZ Profiler is housed in a thermoplastic pan for water containment and easy cleanup. Water pump and a 3/8" radius, half bullnose diamond profile bit are included.
- Designed for easy and precise profile milling of tile and stone
- Adjustable head allows profiling materials up to 1-1/4" thick
- Easy to clean thermoplastic water pan
- Cast aluminum control head with easy to adjust depth and location controls
- Convenient access to arbor shaft for shaping tool changes
- Powder-coated, steel frame
- MK-Safeswitch™ prevents profiler from being operated when locking key is removed
- Heavy-duty motor design for reliability
- Complete range of standard profile shapes available
- Water pump and MK400BDB 3/8" radius profiling diamond bit included
- One-year limited warranty
- Dimensions 36" x 24" x 11"
- Motor 1-1/4 hp, 120V
- Motor RPM 6000
- Shaft 5/8"-18
- Max. Profiling Depth 1-1/4"
|Warranty:||One-year limited warranty|
|Size (L x W x H):||36" x 24" x 11"|
|No Load Speed (rpm):||6.000|
|Wet or Dry:||Wet or Dry|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||23.00|