One-time-use strap made from high quality nylon. Can be used with standard caps, like any other strap. Minimum grout join is 2 mm. The particular shape of the plate allows use with any kind of tiles (but calibrated).
The strap is already linked to the plate. The absence of the steel plate imposes a minimum space of 2 mm.
- Designed and engineered to be disengaged under tension to allow cleaning of grout joints and seams, or to re-position the tiles/slabs just with a slight side pressure.
- Guarantees perfect alignment and plane during the curing of the setting material.
- No more Pre-assembly required.Spacing of each re-usable connecting tab should not exceed 20” to 24” apart, during installation.
- Do not place them under a four-corner junction as lippage may result and also greatly increase the difficulty to produce a straight grout joint line.
- Upon completing the “set” of the tile or stone, lower the tension locking cap over the single use strap connecting tab to tile or stone surface then, slide cap in the direction of the grout joint to engage the lock.