PASCO Vinyl Shower Pan Liner is sold by linear foot or full roll and features:
- Meets or exceeds the specifications of ASTM D-4551, which specifically covers vinyl shower pan liner.
- Is manufactured from 100% Virgin Poly Vinyl Chloride Resin.
- Treated with biocides which prevent the growth of mold, mildew or fungus.
- Is unaffected by concrete or cement.
- The product maintains its integrity when installed in a damp, moist environment (the typical shower pan) away from the effects of sunlight and ozone. Under no circumstances should PASCO Vinyl Shower Pan Liner be used where there is direct exposure to the elements.
NOTE: Sold by linear foot or by the roll - 80 L/F , 5' or 6' Wide
|Warranty:||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Q: I need 8x7 piece, I want the red.
We stock the grey, Pasco has been out of the red for some time. They do not make a 7 ft size but you could glue two pieces together then cut to size, using Pasco Pan Cement.
Customer Support answered on March 6, 2018
Q: do you still carry the black? I am looking for a full roll
Yes we have the Black in 5ft or 6ft widths. Full Roll is 80 ft. Just put 80 in the quantity, and we will ship you a roll.
Customer Support answered on March 7, 2018
Q: Does your liner have writing on either side?
Yes, there is branding on one side.
Customer Support answered on April 5, 2018
Q: what is the per roll cost?
There are 80 ft in a roll, and there is no price break for buying a full roll.
Customer Support answered on August 23, 2017
Q: Is the finish glossy or matte? Can you ship me a sample of the black?
kind of shiny but not glossy, we will send you a sample.
Customer Support answered on July 10, 2018
Q: If I have a room that is 1,168 Square Ft, how much should I order of the black?
In the Black 5 ft rolls you would need 234 linear feet or 195 linear feet in the black 6 ft rolls. Use the one that divides better into the space that you have.
Customer Support answered on August 27, 2018
Q: What is the mil?
The Black is 30 mil, and the Red or Grey is 40 mil.
Customer Support answered on December 20, 2017