The Pearl PA7 PRO is a sturdy 1 hp 7" saw with a stainless steel water tray that can rip cut 20" tile and cut 14" tile on the diagonal. Compact and lightweight, this saw is only 33" long, and at only 42 lbs,, it is also extremely portable. What you notice is this saw is almost entirely metal, with almost all parts being either steel alloy, stainless steel or aluminum. It is built to last and designed for a long life severing the professional tile setter.Pearl Abrasive Universal Saw Stand use with Pearl PA7PRO 7" Professional Tile Saw.
- Powerful, high torque 1 HP motor.
- Over-sized, heavy duty stainless steel water tray. Provides superior control of water run-off for cleaner work sites.
- Rear water feed for minimal over spray.
- 7" professional diamond blade & water pump included.
- Steel frame and cast aluminum components.
- Included with saw: P2 PRO-V™ porcelain blade, heavy duty stainless steel water tray (high durability tray for heavy-duty jobs), 45°/90° rip guide, universal wrench, water pump, Owner’s manual. One-year limited warranty.
- Stand sold seperately
|In the Box:||
|SKU:||T-TILE P3 SAW|
|Size (L x W x H):||33" x 18.7"|
|Max Length of Cut (in.):||20"|
|Max Depth of Cut (in):||1.7"|
|Depth of Cut at 45° (in.):||1.7"|
|Diagonally Cuts (in.):||14"|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||42|