The Raimondi RAIZOR Tile Cutting System is composed of: two connectable guides with a cutting length of 5.2 ft. each, (10.9 ft. when combined) a die-cast cutting unit provided with a wolfram carbide wheel (5/8”) and pin (pin rotates on bearings) a pair of cutting-off pliers for tiles/slabs with a thickness of 1/8" - 1/4", and 6 suction cups (3 per guide) with handles that perform at a 180 degree angle for cutting clearance. Everything is packed in a padded bag with shoulder-straps and modular compartments
There is an available 3.4 ft long extension making a max 14 ft cutting length.
- Guides are made of sturdy aluminum extruded profiles, each one with 3 stain-free suction cups (88 mm or 3 1/2") - 6 suction cups in total.
- Cuts large format tiles, up to 10.9 ft. (14.7 ft. with optional extension)
- lightweight (19.8 lbs) and easy to transport.
- The suction cups are extremely useful while measuring the size of the cut to be made preventing the cutting guide from moving during the scoring ensuring maximum precision. Also, they prevent the cutting guide from overturning, no matter how much pressure is applied during the scoring. This allows effective scoring even with high thickness tiles.
- The cutting unit is made of die cast aluminum and runs on the guide thanks to 3 polyoxymethylene (wearing-resistant material) wheels; each equipped with two internal bearings. This perfectly aligns the wolfram carbide cutting-wheel to the guide resulting in maximum efficacy, precision, and quality of cut.
- To cut tiles thicker than 6 mm (1/4") use the pliers 169TM01AN (accessory). Made of sturdy galvanized steel they are provided with a knob to apply progressive and precise pressure exactly on the scoring line.
|In the Box:||
|Size (L x W x H):||71" x 10" x 6 3/8"|
|Max Length of Cut (in.):||71"|
|Max Depth of Cut (in):||1/4"|
|Diagonally Cuts (in.):||10"|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||19.80|