The RTC T3 Razor Diamond Blade is a fast cutting thin rim 10" blade with "Super Core" technology eliminating blade deflection cut after cut. The "Super Core" technology creates a layered blade that limits vibration and reduces noise as well. This tile saw blade is great for cutting hard porcelain, granite, marble and ceramic tiles.
- Thinnest Kerf (.05" thickness) for the smoothest, chip-free precision cut
- Thicker, Sandwiched Core reduces noise and provides less deflection.
- Cuts ceramic tile, porcelain, marble, granite, engineered stone, and natural stone
- Specially Designed Relief - keeps the blade running cooler, lasting longer
- Soft Bonded Rim - cuts into hard materials with ease
- Blade Diameter:10"
- Rim Type: Continuous Rim
- Wet/Dry Cutting: Wet
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Rim Height: 8 mm
- Kerf: .05"
|Porcelain Tile Peformance||Excellent|
|Hard Granite Performance||Excellent|
|Asphalt Performance||Not Recommended|
|Green Concrete Performance||Not Recommended|
|Manufacturer:||Russo Trading Company|
|Size (L x W x H):||10" x 10" x .050"|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||1.20|
|Blade Type:||Continuous Rim|
|Ceramic Tile Peformance:||Excellent|
|Glass Tile Peformance:||Not Recommended|
|Wet or Dry:||Wet Only|
|Segment Height (in):||.314"|
3 Customer Reviews
I got this blade and its the best damn blade i have ever had in 20 years of of doing tile work. I actually bought 2 more just in case for some reason they stop making them, i also got 2 of the 8 inch blades.
- Russo razor/ Customer service
Only blade I will use for porcelain, cuts great. Kudos to sales employees. Had a problem with shipping, They were very helpful.