Rubi DU-200 EVO Tile Saws are perfect for general ceramic tile cutting and is especially suitable for cutting floor (BIII type) tiles and glazed stoneware (BIIa type) tiles.These tile saws are equipped with a 1.1 hp (0.8 kW) direct-drive motor, and thermal protector and come in two sizes: EVO 650 and EVO 850.
Rubi DU-200 EVO Tile Saw features:
- Built-in foldable legs. Very easy to ﬁ x.
- With wheels and handle for a more comfortable transport and handling.
- External water tank, easy to handle and clean.
- C³ System, improves blade’s cleaning and cooling for a higher performance.
- Motor assembly mounted on sliding bearings and foldable for mitre cuts.
- With lateral stop for repetitive cuts and adjustable square from 0 to 45°.
- Direct drive and reinforced chassis.
- Corrugated tube to protect power cable and water pipe.
- Served with cable and 8” diamond blade type CEV-PRO.
- Equipped with C3 SYSTEM. The most eff ective cooling and cleaning system for blades. Front blade cooling diff user with 5 positions depending on the hardness or the abrasion of the material.
- Bi-material handle, better ergonomics.
- Model DU-200 EVO 650: With CEV-PRO type diamond disc Ø 200 mm.
- Model DU-200 EVO 850: With CEV-SUPERPRO diamond disc Ø 200 mm.
Rubi DU-200 EVO Tile Saw Quick Specs:
|Model||#55907 DU-200 EVO 650||#54976 DU-200 EVO 850|
|Diagonal cutting length||31.1"||42.32"|
|Cutting height||17.7 x 17.7"||23.6 x 23.6"|
|Net weight||49.60 lbs||59.9 lbs|
|Miter Thickness cut||8"||8"|
|L x W x H||46" x 15.3" x 40.1"||78.7" x 29" x 33-1/2"|
|SKU:||R DU-200 EVO|