The Diamant DW-250-N Saw uses a motor assembly mounted on sliding bearings for maximum precision. Practical plunge effect for easy adjustment of cutting thickness. Adaptable to each material. Stainless steel tables, removable for easy cleaning of the machine. Folding legs with built-in wheels for easy carrying.
Materials For Wall tiles, Floor tiles, Porcelain and other materials.
- CEV-PRO Ø10" (250mm) diamond blade included.
- Direct drive, single phase 1.1kW (1.5CV) motor with thermal protector.
- Water pump refrigeration of blade with flow control valve.
- Chassis, reinforced structural rigidity.
- Foldable head at 45º for mitering cuts, plunge effect and height adjustment enables cuts up to 32 11/16" (83cm) in length.
- New measuring square, easy adjustment.
- Lateral stop for repetitive cuts and angles (0° and 45°).
- Machine supplied without cable.
|In the Box:||
|No Load Speed (rpm):||2875|
|Size (L x W x H):||53" x 21" x 50"|
|Max Length of Cut (in.):||32"|
|Diagonally Cuts (in.):||23"|
|Wet or Dry:||Wet or Dry|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||106.5|