FAST tile cutters are lightweight thanks to their new base, made of extruded aluminium, and are very versatile in cutting various types of ceramic tiles, due to their structural strength and breaking power.
Generally suitable for cutting ceramic tiles, FAST tile cutters have a mobile breaker assembly, much more rigid and stable for easy scoring of the materials to be cut. Their POM sliders offer high rigidity and precision in scoring, while reducing friction with the guides.
The FAST manual cutting guides are made of steel, calibrated and rectified to ensure accuracy and dimensional stability, and are chrome-plated to ensure maximum durability. With a diameter of 2/3 in., the FAST manual cutting guides by RUBI favour greater torsional strength, both in scoring and at the moment of cutting ceramic tiles.
- Extruded aluminum base.
- New rigid and stable separator assembly facilitating shredded.
- Reinforced 18mm guides for greater resilience.
- Four side brackets for a great additional clamping.
- For cutting ceramic tiles.
- Wider foam base.
- Translucent for proper visualization of the ceramic tile.
- Chromed steel guides with anti-rust treatment.
- Lateral milimeter stop with 45° square.
- Base for correct support of the tile.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels from Ø1/4"(6mm) to 13/32" (10mm).
- Ø1/4" (6mm) scoring wheel included
- Direct view of the scoring and cutting line.
|Fast-65 25" (13940)||Fast-85 33" (13941)|
|Diagonal cutting length||17,7 x 17,7"||23,6 x 23,6"|
|Net weight without packaging||13.88 lb||21.16 lb|
|Weight with carrying case||15.4 lb||18.7 lb|
|Max Length of Cut (in.):||33.46"|
|Diagonally Cuts (in.):||23.6"|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||21.16|