The Rubi TX Max 710, 1020, and 1250 are robust and accurate tile cutters designed for cutting large format tiles and include an angular measurement system suitable for cutting very hard materials. The TX-MAX series tile cutters are specifically designed for intensive cutting of ceramic tiles, and are also ideal for porcelain tiles and extruded tiles.
Rubi TX Max Tile Cutters feature:
- Tubular steel guides Ø30 mm x 2 mm in wall thickness.
- Head with aluminum slides, extra-long, with "self-lubricated" friction bushes.
- Mobile separator with aluminum clamp, equipped with plastic protector to AVOID marking on the most DELICATE surfaces.
- The locking of the gripper, by ratchet mechanism, and unlocking, by trigger, allows scratching and separating with one hand. Greater SPEED of use. Increase PERFORMANCE in both thin and thick materials.
- Better VISIBILITY of the area of scratching and cutting.
- Aluminum injection base, reinforced by central rib, for greater ROBUSTNESS.
- Galvanized steel floating tables, increases the STABILITY in the cut.
- Revolving square, central pivot. Greater PRECISION in the angular cuts.
- With lateral stop for repetitive cuts and narrow strips.
- Equipped with 2 supplementary arms *, for large format ceramics. (* 4 on model TX-1250 MAX).
- Handle with soft grip grip for greater ERGONOMICS and COMFORT.
- Equipped with 8 mm and 22 mm EXTREME cords. Compatible with the full range of PLUS cords.
- Includes suitcase-case.
|Rubi TX Max Series||TX-710 MAX (17910)||TX-1020 MAX (17916)||TX-1250 MAX (17922)|
|Max Cut Length||27 15/16"||40 5/8"||49 3/16"|
|Diagonally Cuts Tile of Size:||20"||25 1/2"||33 1/2"|
|Cutting height||3/16" - 13/16"||3/16" - 13/16"||3/16" - 13/16"|
|Separator power||2204 lb||2204 lb||2204 lb|
|Weight||48.9 Lb||52.7 Lb||73.9 Lb|
|In the Box:||
|Size (L x W x H):||41.41" x 18.03" x 7.59" - 66.99" x 18.03" x 7.59"|
|Max Length of Cut (in.):||27 15/16" / 36 5/8" / 49 3/16"|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||41.88 - 73.85|