For all Expedited Schluter orders shipping via overnight or 2nd Day Air, the order must be placed by 10am PST to qualify for same day shipment (Monday - Friday, excluding holidays).
Schluter-DECO Tile Edge Profiles provide decorative lines within tile coverings and edge protection at transitions from tile coverings to other same-height surface coverings, such as wood or carpet.
The profile is available in stainless steel, solid brass, chrome-plated solid brass, and anodized aluminum. Schluter-DECO features a trapezoid-perforated anchoring leg, which is secured in the mortar bond coat beneath the tile, and a 1/4" (6 mm) wide visible surface that meets the high aesthetic requirements of showrooms, lobbies, galleries, exhibition booths, etc.
The anchoring leg of Schluter-DECO, in solid brass, chrome-plated brass, and anodized aluminum, is available with a special radius perforation "R" so that the profile can be used to form curves. DECO in chrome plated brass requires a relatively large bending radius.
- Prevents tiles from chipping
- Creates decorative lines that enhance the design of tiled floors
- Ideal for floor installations where tile is bordered by carpet or other coverings
- Features a ¼” (6 mm)-wide visible radius for a decorative effect
- In certain materials, the anchoring leg is available with a radius perforation so that the profile can be used to form curves
|Net Weight (lbs.):||0.58 - 2.74|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Size (L x W x H):||8' 2-1/2" x 1/4" x 5/16" - 8' 2-1/2" x 1/4" x 1 3/16"|
|Trim Material:||Brass, Stainless Steel|
|Trim Length:||8' 2-1/2"|