Schluter-DILEX-EKE is a corner movement joint profile with rigid PVC anchoring legs and a 3/16” (5 mm)-wide, soft chlorinated polyethylene (CPE) movement zone that separates individual tile fields at floor/wall transitions and inside wall corners and forms the visible surface.
Schluter-DILEX-EKE features trapezoid-perforated anchoring legs, made of recycled rigid PVC, which are secured in the mortar bond coat. The profile separates tile fields that meet at inside corners and accommodates movement via the 3/16" (5 mm)-wide soft chlorinated polyethylene (CPE) movement zone, which forms the visible surface and creates a discrete, uniform joint. DILEX-EKE prevents surface water penetration and features a tile pocket that hides cut tile edges. In addition, it prevents sound bridges, making it ideal for floor/wall transitions in sound-rated floors.
- Designed to allow movement and reduce stress in large, tiled areas
- Eliminates the need for caulking
- Prevents cracking and delamination of tiles
- Ideal profile for showers
- Prevents surface water penetration and sound bridges, making it ideal for floor/wall transitions in sound-rated floors
|SKU:||S DILEX EKE|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Trim Length:||8' 2-1/2"|