For all Expedited Schluter orders shipping via overnight or 2nd Day Air, the order must be placed by 10am PST to qualify for same day shipment (Monday - Friday, excluding holidays).
Schluter®-DILEX-HKS features a soft, thermoplastic rubber movement zone that is attached to the profile via rigid rubber grip bars to absorb larger movements at floor/wall transitions and at inside wall corners. DILEX-EHK and DILEX-HKS prevent surface water penetration and meet the maintenance and hygienic requirements of commercial kitchens, bathrooms, food-processing plants, and hospitals, or any tiled environment where a sanitary cove base is desired. Available by special order are 90° outside corners with 6” (150 mm) pre-cut profile sections.
- Designed to allow movement and reduce stress in large, tiled areas
- Eliminates the need for caulking
- Prevents cracking and delamination of tiles
- Features a soft, thermoplastic rubber movement zone to absorb larger movements at floor/wall transitions and inside wall corners
- Features a 23/32"(18.5 mm)-wide radius to prevent accumulation of dirt and make cleaning simple
- Outside corners, 2-way and 3-way inside corners, connectors, and end caps are available
|SKU:||S DILEX HKS V4A|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||4.61 - 5.04|
|Warranty:||5 Year Warranty|
|Size (L x W x H):||8' 2-1/2" x R23/32" x (U=3/8" / O=7/16") - 8' 2-1/2" x R23/32" x (U=5/16" / O=11/32")|
|Trim Material:||Stainless Steel/Thermoplastic|
|Trim Length:||8' 2-1/2"|