Schluter's KERDI-DRAIN is a floor drain with an integrated bonding flange that provides a large contact area for a secure connection to the KERDI waterproofing membrane at the top of the assembly. This version uses a stainless steel flange (as opposed to ABS or PVC).
- Stainless steel flange with 2" or 3" no-hub outlet or a 2" threaded outlet
- Drain grate can be laterally adjusted to fit the layout of the tile grid and leveled to the tiled surface
- Accommodates wide range of tile thicknesses: 1/4" (6mm) to 1-1/4" (32 mm)
- Adjustable grate in stainless steel or various finishes of anodized aluminum
- Tamper proof screws and wrench also available
The kit includes:
- 1 drain body with integrated bonding flange (stainless steel with 2" outlet)
- 1 grate assembly (4" square stainless steel grate)
- 1 tube KERDI-FIX sealing and bonding compound (100 ml)
- 4 inside and 2 outside KERDI-KERECK preformed waterproofing corners
- 1 KERDI-SEAL-PS pipe seal 3/4"
- 1 KERDI-SEAL-MV mixing valve seal 4-1/2"
Thу 10 pcs kit includes:
- 10 drain bodies with integrated bonding flange (stainless steel with 2" outlet)
- 10 grate assemblies (4" square stainless steel grate)
- 10 tubes KERDI-FIX sealing and bonding compound (100 ml)
Note: KERDI-DRAIN 10-packs do not include the KERDI-KERECK preformed waterproofing corners or the KERDI-SEAL pipe and mixing valve seals.
|In the Box:||