For all Expedited Schluter orders shipping via overnight or 2nd Day Air, the order must be placed by 10am PST to qualify for same day shipment (Monday - Friday, excluding holidays).
QUADEC is a finishing and edge-protection profile for the outside corners of tiled surfaces. It features a trapezoid-perforated anchoring leg that is secured in the mortar bond coat beneath the tile and a reveal that forms a square outer corner along the surface edge.
The profile is available in stainless steel, anodized aluminum and color-coated aluminum. QUADEC allows for modern decorative design and interesting contrasts. The profile can be combined with the QUADEC-FS feature strip profile and the DESIGNLINE border profile for further design options. In addition to its decorative effect, the profile protects tile edges against damage caused by mechanical stresses. QUADEC, in stainless steel, is particularly resistant to wear when used as edge protection. It may also be used as a stair nosing or floor transition profile. In addition, QUADEC is suitable for transitions, corners, or dado coverings with other covering materials; for example, carpet, parquetry, natural stone tiles, or poured epoxy coverings. The integrated joint spacer forms a defined joint cavity with the tile.
Note: QUADEC in stainless steel does not feature the integrated joint spacer. Matching inside/outside corners and connectors are available.
- Prevents tile edges from chipping
- Can be incorporated as an accent within tile fields on floors and walls
- Create modern decorative designs, interesting contrasts, and match with tile and grout
- Combine with QUADEC-FS and/or DESIGNLINE for increased design options
- QUADEC in stainless steel can be used as a stair nosing or floor transition profile
- Available in stainless steel, anodized aluminum, textured and color-coated aluminum
|Net Weight (lbs.):||0.61|
|Size (L x W x H):||8' 2-1/2" x 1/2"|