For all Expedited Schluter orders shipping via overnight or 2nd Day Air, the order must be placed by 10am PST to qualify for same day shipment (Monday - Friday, excluding holidays).
Schluter RENO RAMP is designed to provide a smooth transition between tile coverings and floor coverings at lower elevations or finished concrete, particularly in commercial applications where wheel carts are used (e.g., bakeries, hospitals, etc.). The profile is available in anodized aluminum.
RENO RAMP features a trapezoid-perforated anchoring leg, which is secured in the mortar bond coat beneath the tile, and a sloped transition surface that terminates at the height of the tile edge. The profile protects tile edges and provides a sloped surface to eliminate trip hazards and allow easy access for wheel carts. RENO-RAMP features an integrated joint spacer that establishes a defined joint cavity between the tile and the profile. Schluter®-RENO-RAMP-K is a variant of the profile without an anchoring leg. RENO-RAMP-K is installed adjacent to existing floor coverings, e.g., retrofitting between existing floor coverings and bare concrete without having to disturb the existing flooring. All sizes of RENO-RAMP, except sizes 9/16" (15 mm) and 3/4" (20 mm), are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Prevents tile edges from chipping
- Creates smooth transitions to eliminate trip hazards
- Ideal for transitions from tile coverings to finished concrete
- Suitable for wheel carts in commercial applications
- Certain sizes are ADA-compliant
- RENO-RAMP is installed in conjunction with the tile and features an anchoring leg which is embedded in the tile bond coat
- Switch to RENO-RAMP-K for retrofit applications
- Available in satin anodized aluminum
|Net Weight (lbs.):||1.80 - 2.70|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Size (L x W x H):||8' 2-1/2" x 2" x 1/4" - 8' 2-1/2" x 3 1/2" x 1/2"|
|Trim Length:||8' 2-1/2"|
1 Customer Reviews
This part worked perfectly it a commercial doorway where handicap accessibility was needed