For all Expedited Schluter orders shipping via overnight or 2nd Day Air, the order must be placed by 10am PST to qualify for same day shipment (Monday - Friday, excluding holidays).
RENO-T is designed to provide transitions between existing same-height, hard-surface floor coverings (e.g., ceramic tile or natural stone, parquet flooring, concrete pavers, laminate, etc.), primarily in retrofit applications.
The profile is available in stainless steel, solid brass, and anodized aluminum. RENO-T is installed within the existing joint cavity and overlaps adjoining surface materials, thus preventing edges from becoming damaged when subjected to mechanical stress.
RENO-T, in brass and anodized aluminum size 9/14, is flexible in the lateral direction and can be used in curved applications.
- Prevents tile edges from chipping
- Ideal for floor installations where tile is bordered by wood, laminate, or other hard floor coverings
- Designed for floor transitions in retrofit applications
- In certain materials and sizes, the profile is flexible and can be used to form curves
- Available in stainless steel, solid brass, and anodized aluminum
|Net Weight (lbs.):||0.36 - 1.93|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Size (L x W x H):||8' 2-1/2" x 9/16" x 11/32" - 8' 2-1/2" x 1" x 11/32"|
1 Customer Reviews
- Looks good
Used the threshold product for a bathroom remodel. Looks great and easy to use. Set mine in grout and seems to be holding up well.