Schluter RENO-TK is designed to provide a smooth transition from tile coverings to floor coverings at lower elevations, typically carpet.
The profile is available in stainless steel, solid brass, and anodized aluminum. RENO TK features a trapezoid-perforated anchoring leg, which is secured in the mortar bond coat beneath the tile, and a sloped surface to eliminate trip hazards and protect tile edges. The 1/4" (6 mm) channel beneath the sloped flange of the profile hides and protects the cut edge of lower adjoining surface coverings. All sizes of the RENO-TK are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Schluter RENO TK, in anodized aluminum, features an integrated joint spacer that establishes a defined joint cavity between the tile and the profile.
The anchoring leg of RENO-TK, in solid brass and anodized aluminum, sizes 60 to 100, is available with a special radius perforation so that the profile can be used to form curves.
- Prevents tile edges from chipping
- Typically used to create transitions between tile coverings and carpet at lower elevations
- The 1/4" (6 mm)-wide channel beneath the sloped flange protects and hides the carpet edge
- In certain models, the anchoring leg is available with a radius perforation so that the profile can be used to form curves
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Trim Material:||Aluminum, Brass, Stainless Steel|
|Trim Length:||8' 2-1/2"|
1 Customer Reviews
- Beautiful product - great company
Ordered the Reno tile to carpet schluter in brushed copper. Shipping was fast and it looks beautiful.