The Sigma Kera Cut represents the pinnacle of Sigma's thin panel tile technology. It is a large format porcelain tile cutter capable of scoring and breaking tile between 3mm and 10mm in thickness. The tile is scored, and then snapped in a similar fashion to the standard Sigma tile cutters, however the Kera-Cut is capable of cutting much larger tiles.
- Sigma Kera-Cut is constructed out of aluminum and stainless steel ensuring for durability, accuracy
- triple ball bearing system makes scoring the tile smooth and accurate
- eliminates the need for maintenance even after years of use
- massive tiles are held in place using either suction cups or the lateral turning supports
- scoring wheel is also equipped with a ball bearing
|Max Length of Cut (in.):||118"|