The Pentagon Elite was created to fulfill the many requests for a folding version of the original SOG Pentagon and Mini Pentagon fixed blades. Since its introduction, the Pentagon Elite has quickly become a must-have for the military and law enforcement communities, as well as the general marketplace. A major tactical advantage on the Elite is the incorporation of SOG's new Arc-Lock™.
The Arc-Lock™ sets a new standard in tactical engineering. It has all of the attributes knife designers relentlessly search for, but rarely find.
- Strength: Arc-Lock™ surpassed standard holding capacity in independent lab tests.
- Speed: Action provides fast and smooth one-handed opening.
- Safety: Positive closing feature ensures that the blade securely stays within the handle when closed.
- Ambidexterity: Blade can be comfortably accessed with either hand.
- Durability: Arc-Lock™ is self-adjusting for long-term, optimal performance.
The Pentagon Elite has a 3.9" AUS8, bead blasted blade with partial serration to perform a wide range of cutting applications. This uniquely flat ground blade is surgically sharp and highlighted with SOG's "shark tooth" tip for reinforced point strength. An additional tactical advantage on the Elite is the inclusion of a low-reflective military style clip that is securely mounted on a lightweight, tactical Zytel handle.
- Blade 3.9" x .135"
- Overall Length 8.6"
- AUS 8 Stainless Steel Rc. 57-58
- Weight 4.3 oz.
- Zytel Handle
- Comes with Reversible Clip
|Overall Length||8.75" 22.23 cm||Closed Length||4.75" 12.07 cm|
|Product Weight||4.30 oz 121.91 g||Blade Length||4" 10.16 cm|
|Blade Thickness||0.14" 0.34 cm||UPC||7-29857-99435-4|
|Discontinued Product||N/A||Product Family||Pentagon|
|Product Type||Folding Knife||Country of Origin||Japan|
|Locking Mechanism||Arc-Lock||Belt Clip Type||Reversible|
|Finish||Bead Blasted||Edge Type||Partially Serrated|
|Blade Steel Type||VG-10||Blade Shape||Spear Point|
|Hardness||Rc. 59-60||Handle Material||Glass-Reinforced Nylon|
|Warranty:||Limited Lifetime Warranty|