The Stabila Type 1889 (22130) Level Series is a special range of levels positioned between the Type 70 and Type 80 series with a certified vial accuracy of +/- 1/32" (top read) over 72", and +/- 3/64" (bottom read) over 72".
The Stabila Level Type 1889 Edition Kit Features:
- Cassic profile design with epoxy coated measuring surface for easy and comfortable use.
- STABILA installation technology ensures long-term accuracy – measuring accuracy in normal position is 0.5 mm/m and 1.0 mm/m in reverse position.
- Accurate, lightweight and compact aluminum box level. Fender smooth frame surface.
- Easy to clean.
- Accuracy guaranteed for life. Vials will never fog, leak or require adjustment.
- Pocket level measuring accuracy in normal position is ± 1.0 mm/m.
|In the Box:||
|Net Weight (lbs.):||3.80|
|Size (L x W x H):||47.5" x 2" x 4.5"|