The Achilli ATS 130 wet tile saw is an outstanding job site saw for cutting for cutting a variety of stone and tile. Designed to cut 3/8" to 1/2" thick material, these saws use the same beam as the AMS Weha saws.
The ATS 130 is a completely portable tile saw with the legs that is easily removed for quick transport. When you get to the job site, simply screw the legs on, plug the ATS 130 Wet Saw into a 110 outlet, fill the reservoir with water, and get started working.
- 51 (1300mm) length of cut Manual head feed by hand
- Tilting bridge for 45 degree cutting.
- 110v 1 horsepower motor
- Soft start on/off power switch that sits on top of the motor for easy access.
- 3400 rpm at 60 Hz
- Accepts an 8"blade with 1" arbor
- Water tank with built-in recycling pump.
- Manual depth adjustment by toggle-lever mechanism.
- Legs can be folded to facilitate transportation
- Side extension table (as optional) can be mounted to both sides of the machine.
- Includes a FREE 8" Diamond Blade
- Made in Italy
|In the Box:||
|SKU:||WEHA ATS 130|
|No Load Speed (rpm):||3500|
|Wet or Dry:||Wet Only|