The Weha Achilli ATS 80 Wet Tile Saw is an outstanding job site bridge saw for cutting a variety of stone and tile, and is designed to cut 3/8" to 1/2" thick material. These saws use the same beam as the AMS Weha saws.
The Achilli ATS 80 is a completely portable tile saw with the legs that easily remove for quick transport. When you get to the job site, simply screw the legs on, plug the ATS 80 Wet Saw into a 110 outlet, fill the reservoir with water, and get started working.
Achilli ATS 80 Bridge Saw Features:
- 31" (800mm) length of cut Manual head feed by hand.
- Tilting bridge for 45° cutting.
- 110v 1 horsepower motor
- 3400 rpm at 60 Hz
- Accepts 8" x 1" arbor blade
- Water tank with built-in recycling pump.
- Manual depth adjustment by toggle-lever mechanism.
- Legs can be folded to facilitate transportation.
- Side extension table (as optional) can be mounted to both sides of the machine.
- Includes a FREE 8" Diamond Blade
|In the Box:||
|No Load Speed (rpm):||3400|
|Max Length of Cut (in.):||31"|
|Wet or Dry:||Wet Only|