The Achilli TAG Series of Saws are dual bridge rail saws for cutting natural stone, terra cotta tile, and glass along with a variety of sheet goods. The saw is made in Italy with premium quality materials. Featuring a strong 220 V Single Phase 3 HP motor, this durable cutter features a water tank reservoir with recycling pump that feeds water from the saw back up through the blade housing which feeds water to the diamond blade from both sides to keep the blade extremely cool.
The TAG 200 uses a manual hand crank height adjustment for different thickness materials, for plunge cutting, and step cutting, if needed. It features a soft start on/off button next to the blade. These are tilt beam saws, meaning the entire beam tilts to guarantee accuracy during miter cutting.
- 78" length of cut
- Efficient monorail design
- 3 HP 22 single phase motor with 1" arbor
- Power requirements: single-phase, 230v a.c., 2 KW, 13 amps, 60 Hz Weight 200 lbs
- Side extension table not included
- Blade capacity: 10",12", and 14"
- Water recycling system
- 45 degree manual bevel adjustment
- Aluminum water tank with recycling pump
- Legs can be folded for easier transport to the job site
- Side extension Table (optional) can be mounted to both sides of the saw
- Work Table made of galvanized steel rails
- Includes a FREE 14" Diamond Blade
|In the Box:||
|Max Length of Cut (in.):||78"|
|Wet or Dry:||Wet Only|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||200|