The Achilli TFR A Bridge Saw is a production grade bridge saw with a 45 degree tilting bridge for full length angle cuts. As the entire beam system tilts, there are no bearings or moving parts on the bridge of the saw or the motor which allows the saw to maintain very exact miter cut angles. Simply loosen two knobs, and the entire bridge easily rotates to a 45 degree angle.
The Achilli TFR A comes standard with pop-up rollers which allow the stone to be easily moved, turned, and positioned on the saw, which makes loading and positioning the stone counters and slabs easier.
This saw includes a water tank and recycling pump. The tank sits underneath the saw and water is circulated back to the blade. Both the water tank and water pump are bolted to the Achilli TFR frame and do not sit on the floor which allows the floor to be cleaned underneath the saw. The pump will automatically turn on when the main motor is started and will turn off when the motor shuts off.
The TFR A accomadates 10", 12" and 14" bridge saw blades and includes side extensions that can be mounted on either side of the saw, which gives a total width of 56", easily accommodating full slabs. It comes standard with a premium grade laser, and a separate motor for the Z-axis blade height adjustment, allowing power adjustment from the control panel. This allows step cutting, plunge cutting, and depth control for straight and miter cuts.
The control panel that mounts onto the TFR offers full operational control of the saw:
- Emergency Safety on/off button
- X-axis travel. Automatic travel with variable speed control. X axis travel can be stopped at the end of the cut,
- Z-axis blade height raise and lower adjustment. Power Y axis adjustment for blade height and plunge cut.
- Laser on/off button
- Main motor on/off
- Sturdy and compact structure (no foundations required).
- Set up is as simple as leveling and wiring the 220V three phase motor into the buildings power.
- Painted with epoxy powder coat finish for years of use E-chains to protect and guide moving cables
- Work table fabricated in galvanized steel rails for indefinite use.
- Head: Motorized head travel with variable speed from 0-21 ft/min for both forward and reverse
- X-axis variable speed by inverter.
- Z-axis cutting depth is power driven for height adjustment
- Manual bridge tilt from 90° to 45° to carry out Miter/bevel cutting.
- Water tank with built-in recycling pump.
- Diamond Blade size: 10",12, 14"
- Blade Arbor size: 1" (25.4mm)
- Motor: 5.5 HP (4 kw) 220 v 3 phase Motor. 30 Amp Breaker required
- RPM: 3400 rpm
- Total length: 14'8" (178")
- Width of cutting table: 36"
- Total width(without side tables) 47"
- Total width with side extensions on 1 side: 56"
- Total width with side extensions on both sides: 76"
- Total height: 69"
- Net Weight(without accessories): 1575 lbs
- Includes a FREE 14" Diamond Blade
|In the Box:||
|No Load Speed (rpm):||3400|
|Max Length of Cut (in.):||130"|
|Wet or Dry:||Wet Only|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||1575.00|