Masonry Trowels

Set Descending Direction
View as Grid List

19 Items

per page
Mason's trowels come in a variety of styles depending on intended use but also personal preference. The two primary brick and block trowels styles are "London" style and "Philadelphia" style. The London trowel has a rounded heel and a thicker, stiffer blade. The Philadelphia style has angled heel corners, and is a thinner, more flexible bladed tool. Both trowels are appropriate for laying brick and block, and which to use comes down to personal preference.