The Flex LW1503 is the most demanded wet polisher in the industry. It is a compact, but powerful workhorse. Due to its light weight and portability, this product has become the "de facto" standard for all WET polishers. The LW 1503 is frequently used to polish surfaces and edges of natural stone (sink holes, counter top edges, and other small stone surfaces).
Flex LW1503 Features:
- Water Disbursement Nozzle
- Brush Cap Guard protects brushes from water
- New and improved GFCI cord.™
- Quick-action, brass coupling: for 1/2” lego connector for water hoses
- Tool fixture: 5/8-11 UNC spindle thread
- Quality shut-off carbon brushes: protects the motor against damage
- Carbon holder covers: to protect the carbons from water and dirt
- Transmission: well sized and especially robust
- GFCI operator protector circuit breaker: integrated in cord
- Central water supply: for wet grinding of granite and marble
|Warranty:||One Year Limited Warranty|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||3.55|
|No Load Speed (rpm):||3700|
|Pad Size:||4" & 5"|
|Size (L x W x H):||20" x 6" x 5 13/64"|
2 Customer Reviews
- If you have to go electric this is a good tool.
I have been cutting and working stone over 20 years. I have had several makes and models of stone polishers and grinders. The flex 1509 and 1503 are great tools. However the larger multispeed flex is junk. The 1509 and 1503 are solid dependable and strong working tools.
- It's biggest draw back is it ain't air
If you have to go electric this is a good tool. Fast, strong, and reliable. The big flex polisher however is junk!