The Makita GA7911 features an extra heavy-duty motor so you will blaze through the toughest sanding jobs. With 6000 RPM, you wont find a better tool for removing material. An AC/DC switch lets you use the tool with alternative power sources. The removable side handle can be mounted on either side and the GA7911 uses the standard 5/8"-11 UNC spindle for use with a variety of accessories. The spindle locks for easy wheel changes.
Makita GA7911 quick specs:
- All ball and needle construction for long life.
- Extra heavy-duty motor for high production and continuous use.
- 6,000 RPM for optimum material removal.
- Accepts 7" or 9" wheel with correct guards.
- Removable side handle can be mounted on either side.
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source.
- Rugged housing for long life.
- Spindle lock for easy wheel changes.
- Standard 5/8" - 11 UNC spindle for various accessories.
- Includes side handle and spindle washer.
|Net Weight||12.2 lbs|
|Variable speed control dial||No|
|In the Box:||
|Warranty:||One Year Parts and Labor|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||12.20|
|No Load Speed (rpm):||6000 rpm|
|Size (L x W x H):||18 19/64" x 8 3/32" x 8 25/64"|