The 10-46 Jamb Saw is a powerful and versatile tool, capable of meeting a wide variety of undercutting needs. With a big 6-3/16" carbide tipped blade, this saw easily cuts door jambs, baseboards, cabinet toe kicks, inside corners and most hanging doors. The blade height adjusts from flush to the floor to 1-1/2" to allow proper heights for all floor coverings, from sheet vinyl up to thick ceramic and wood. As an additional feature, the cutting depth guide is also adjustable to prevent cutting through plaster or wall board when trimming cove base.
- Adjustable cutting depth guide prevents cutting into plaster or wall board when trimming base boards
- Powerful, 900 Watt industrial grade power unit has all ball and needle bearings, 120 V
- Patented design enables saw to cut full inside corners in molding up to 1/2" thick
- Spiral ground gears for smooth, quiet operation
- Precision height adjustment from "flush" to 1-1/16"
- Doors as thick as 1-3/4" can be undercut without removal
|In the Box:||
|No Load Speed (rpm):||7000|
|Size (L x W x H):||15" x 8" x 6"|
|Max Depth of Cut (in):||1-1/2"|
|Motor:||120V-60Hz / 7.5 Amps (Industrial Grade)|
|Wet or Dry:||Dry Only|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||8.8|