The circular cutter TC-125 is part of the SLAB system, ideal for large format tiles.
For the correct operation of the TC-125, it is NECESSARY to use the SLIM cutting guides (Sold Separately). Thanks to this system of guides, you will obtain a precise and smooth cut.
For cutting ceramic sheet and all types of ceramic tile. Suitable for natural stone and sintered stone. Especially suitable for large format pieces.
Rubi TC-125 Circular Saw Features
- Compatible with Ø125 or Ø115 mm blades. (Suitable for blades with reinforcement bar, type TVA).
- Switch with SECURITY lock. Avoid accidental start up. Electric cable with PRCD (differential).
- Direct connection to vacuum AS-30 PRO (Ø32mm). Includes adapter for other models and brands (Ø37, 42 and 50 mm).
- Regulation valve and quick connection for hose ** (Ø16 mm). Rubber stopper for the suction outlet. IMPROVES ergonomics in wet cutting.
- Injected aluminum blade protector with transparent polycarbonate lid with quick opening and closing system. It MINIMIZES the projection of particles and water.
- Tilting side guard for mitre cutting. REDUCES water splash and IMPROVES dust aspiration.
- Includes TCR-125 SUPERPRO diamond blade (dry cut), carrying case and accessories. For easy transport and storage.
|No Load Speed (rpm):||13800|
|Size (L x W x H):||129 59/64" x 94 3/32" x 81 7/64"|
|Max Length of Cut (in.):||125 63/64"|
|Max Depth of Cut (in):||13/16"-1"|
|Depth of Cut at 45° (in.):||9/16"-11/16"|
|Wet or Dry:||Wet or Dry|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||31|