GOLD is a revolutionary new adhesive for natural stone, quartz surface and solid surface materials. Extremely fast cure time (“Tack Free” in less than 20 minutes at room temperature) and easy to use with no difficult mixing ratios or special dispensers required.
- Strong enough to withstand the added pressure of CNC or automatic edge machines
- Cutting edge resin technology that outperforms epoxy systems
- Great for laminating, bonding and rodding. High polishability
- Exhibits excellent mechanical and chemical bonding
- Very low in color. Ideal for perfect color matching
- For INDOOR and OUTDOOR applications. Excellent UV stability
|Chemistry||Consistency||Gel Time||Cure Time||Applications||Mix Ratio||Shelf Life|
|Acrylic/Epoxy||Paste for KG, Liquid Honey for Flowing||7-9 minutes||10-20 minutes||Indoor/Outdoor||1-2% paste hardener||2 years|
Use: To achieve the best results, the contact surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned and dried. Before adding the hardener, the resin may be tinted with Superior Coloring Paste to match the color of the stone. The resin is then thoroughly mixed with no more than 1%-2% of the white paste hardener (BPO) by weight. At a temperature of 70°F (21°C), the mixture stays workable for 7-9 minutes. Higher temperatures shorten the working time and lower temperatures extend the working time. After 20 minutes, the adhesive is fully cured and work can continue with the stone. Can be used for both indoor and outdoor applications. Do NOT store above 75°F (24°C).
Storage: Store indoors at room temperature. Do NOT store above 75°F (24°C). High heat and cold temperatures will adversely affect the shelf life. Avoid storage in direct sunlight and where freeze/thaw conditions may exist.
|Net Weight (lbs.):||2.50|