Wedi Joint Sealant is a zero V.O.C modified polyurethane that chemically reacts with moisture to deliver strong, flexible and tenacious bonds to variety of surfaces. The product forms water-tight, weather resistant seals on joints and seams. Its flexibility allows for dissipation of stress caused by shock, vibration, or thermal movement. It is of high viscosity and exhibits excellent non-sag properties. In a Wedi shower installation, do not substitute other caulks or sealants for Wedi Joint Sealant. It is a propietary product specially formulated to perform over the lifetime of the installation.
- Skin Time: 30 minutes @78°F/50% RH
- Tensile Strength: 290 psi
- Lag Shear: 300 psi
- UV Resistance/Color Stability: Excellent
- US5000013 10.5 oz Caullking Tube
- US5000010 20 oz. Sausage Tube