The RUBISCRAPER-250 is a safe and efficient tool used to remove grout with a cement base. Its tungsten carbide blades do not work through friction, but rather literally dig and tear the grout material. With an ergonomic design and its three working speeds, the RUBISCRAPER-250 allows for small repairs and replacement of pieces, until the complete renewal of the grout on a tiled surface.
The interchangeable blades of the RUBISCRAPER-250 are resharpenable and available in various sizes to suit the different existing grout widths.
At RUBI we have always been concerned about the health of professionals. The concept of ergonomics is always present within the design of our tools, as we believe that safety and minimizing the risk of injury at work are essential for health and proper performance.
- Ergonomic design and bi-materil finishes, for a better comfort and greater stability.
- Equipped with 3 speeds.
- Quick lock/unlock system for an easy blade replacement.
- Double insulation.
- Light and resistant.High reliavility.
- Tungsten carbide blades. Re-Sharpeneables for for a greter perfomance.
- Includes blades for 1.5 mm and 3 mm grouts.
- With transport case.
1 Customer Reviews
- good tool for a lot of grout removal
Good tool if you have a lot of grout to remove or need to do it fast. Could use an offset blade to work more effectively in 90 degree corners.