DESIGNLINE is a border profile used to create decorative designs in tile fields on walls. In stainless steel, the profile can also be used to produce decorative designs in floors.
- Create decorative designs in tile fields in walls, and in stainless steel, the profile can be used to produce decorative designs in floors
- Features a 1" (25 mm)-wide visible surface
- DESIGNLINE in anodized aluminum features an integrated joint spacer that establishes a defined joint cavity between the tile and the profile
- Combine with QUADEC or RONDEC finishing profiles for endless design opportunities
- Available in chrome-plated solid brass, anodized aluminum, and stainless steel
- Also available by special order in square check and leather texture finishes
The profile is available in stainless steel, chrome-plated solid brass and anodized aluminum and is designed to coordinate with the corresponding Schluter RONDEC Profile in Stainless Steel for outside wall corners.
Schluter-DESIGNLINE has a 1" (25 mm) wide surface area and a thickness of 1/4" (6 mm). It is anchored in the mortar bond coat between tile courses via its cross sectional shape and can be used with thicker tiles by building up the setting material behind the profile.
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|