The Husqvarna DMS 240 is an electric drill motor and stand system for a wide variety of core drilling applications. An ideal system for medium core drilling in walls, floors and roofs up to 10 in. diameter. The stand is easy to tilt, and the back support provides reliable and stable angle drilling, saving you setup time and body stress. This system can be used for ventilation, plumbing waste evacuation pipes, barriers and road signs.
- Core drilling in walls and floors up to 10"
- For reinforced concrete, bricks and other building material
- Drilling ventilation and plumbing channels, waste evacuation pipes, barriers and road signs
- Use to angle drill and stitch drill
- Electronic overload protection guards against overheating and extends product life
- Includes wheels, which makes the unit easy to transport
- Two-speed carriage gearbox lets you choose crank speed for optimal performance, depending on application
- Fast set-up due to the integrated vacuum base, which means no need of anchoring or clamping
- The drill stand is tiltable with a rigid locking back support system for reliable and stable angle drilling
- Combo base with base and slot gasket standard