The versatile FS 413 is a compact, 20" blade size, gas push floor saw developed with a clear focus on your comfort. Ideal for small to mid-sized service and repair jobs in asphalt and concrete. Cuts up to 7.5" deep.
- Low vibrations - Engine and blade shaft mounting system increases comfort and gives excellent cutting performance.
- Low maintenance - The IntelliSeal blade shaft system allows for a minimum of 250 maintenance-free hours without daily greasing of bearings.
- Easy to adjust the blade- Spring-assisted screw feed facilitates blade adjustment in and out of the cut.
- Easy to transport - Compact saw that is easy to lift.
- Does not include blade. We recommend Husqvarna concrete cutting blades.
- Output power (As rated by the engine/motor manufacture) - 8.7 kW
- Motor/engine manufacturer - Honda
- Engine cooling - Air
- Fuel tank volume - 6.1 l
- Cylinders - 1
- Number of strokes - 4-stroke engine
|SKU:||HUSQ FS 413|
|Size (L x W x H):||61 1/64" x 25 25/32" x 47 15/64"|
|Max Depth of Cut (in):||7.5|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||306|