The FS 524 is a powerful, yet compact, self-propelled gas floor saw ideal for asphalt and concrete cutting. Suitable for small to medium-sized service and repair jobs, up to 9.5" cutting depth. The optimal power transmission makes it ideal for more demanding jobs, despite its compact size. User-friendly and developed with a clear focus on your comfort.
- Self-propelled - for easy operation and comfort.
- Low vibrations - engine and blade shaft mounting system increases comfort and gives excellent cutting performance.
- Self-contained drive system - self-contained differential drive system eliminating drive gear from rear wheels and related wear. It is simple to handle and maintain.
- Blade not included. We recommend Husqvarna concrete blades
- Output power (As rated by the engine/motor manufacture) - 15.5 kW
- Motor/engine manufacturer - Honda
- Engine cooling - Air
- Fuel tank volume - 8.33 l
- Cylinders - 2
- Number of strokes - 4-stroke engine
|Size (L x W x H):||68.9" x 26" x 47.24"|
|Max Depth of Cut (in):||9.7|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||527|